- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…Great Falls, MT- Montana Farmers Union appreciates the [More...]
- Legislative Update, April 16Budget Bills that MFU supported this week: HB 14 – [More...]
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…
- Hot Reads for Cool Nights
- “Fairness for Farmers” Campaign Central to Administration’s New Effort to Increase Competition in Ag Markets
- NFU Disappointed EPA Did Not Include a Pathway to Higher Level Blends of Ethanol in EPA’s Final Rule on Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Passengers Cars and Trucks
- National Farmers Union (NFU) Pleased U.S. Environmental Protectional Agency (EPA) Includes Renewables Pathway for Canola in Regulatory Agenda
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Rangeland Weed News:
October 13, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join us Tuesday, October 13 @ noon for a webinar on rangeland weeds for educational credit. The webinar will be presented by Jane Mangold with Montana State University.
This webinar will discuss the newest addition to the Montana noxious weed list, ventenata, an annual grass that is spreading quickly across Montana. Learn how to distinguish ventenata from other annual grasses like cheatgrass (downy brome) and Japanese brome as well as why it may be even more impactful to livestock production and wildlife habitat. The presentation will also share results of a 4-year herbicide trial for ventenata control. Then, the presentation will shift to discuss houndstongue, particularly biological control and a weevil approved for release in Canada that is now showing up in Montana. Participants who attend the full hour will receive one training credit. Please register using the Zoom link.
- October 13, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- View Event Website
© 2022 . Montana Farmers Union