- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…Great Falls, MT- Montana Farmers Union appreciates the [More...]
- Legislative Update, April 16Budget Bills that MFU supported this week: HB 14 – [More...]
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…
- House Judiciary Committee Addresses Effects of Concentration on U.S. Food Supply
- Hot Reads for Cool Nights
- “Fairness for Farmers” Campaign Central to Administration’s New Effort to Increase Competition in Ag Markets
- NFU Disappointed EPA Did Not Include a Pathway to Higher Level Blends of Ethanol in EPA’s Final Rule on Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Passengers Cars and Trucks
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
Shelby – Rebuilding Food Resiliency Roadshow
May 19, 2021 @ 11:30 am - 2:00 pmFree
Montana Farmers Union is hitting the road in May and June with the workshops series Rebuilding Food Resiliency. Roadshow topics will include:
- Funding opportunities for communities that create food resiliency through the American Rescue Plan. A representative from Senator Jon Tester’s office will speak to funding for rural broadband, rural hospitals and emergency services. A representative from the Montana Department of Agriculture will discuss funding opportunities at the state level.
- Update on the Montana Farmers Union Meat Cooperative and how to join. This exciting project will give producers the opportunity to process livestock for sale locally, across the US and for export. MFU Special Projects Manager Matt Rains will provide an overview of the project.
- Update from the local development authority to discuss programs, and how you can apply for assistance or get involved!
- Overview of the Commercial Property Assessed Capital Enhancements(C-PACE) program presented by Northern Plains Resource Council.
A free meal will be provided at each location. There is no cost to attend! Please register to help with meal count.
We hope to see you at the 2021 MFU roadshow!
© 2022 . Montana Farmers Union