- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…Great Falls, MT- Montana Farmers Union appreciates the [More...]
- Legislative Update, April 16Budget Bills that MFU supported this week: HB 14 – [More...]
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…
- Hot Reads for Cool Nights
- “Fairness for Farmers” Campaign Central to Administration’s New Effort to Increase Competition in Ag Markets
- NFU Disappointed EPA Did Not Include a Pathway to Higher Level Blends of Ethanol in EPA’s Final Rule on Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Passengers Cars and Trucks
- National Farmers Union (NFU) Pleased U.S. Environmental Protectional Agency (EPA) Includes Renewables Pathway for Canola in Regulatory Agenda
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
2018 Cattle Producer’s Forum
September 5, 2018 @ 8:00 am - September 6, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Montana Farmers Union is a proud sponsor of the 2018 2018 Cattle Producer’s Forum
What’s at Stake? Your Steak.Plant-based protein alternatives are being placed right next to real beef in grocery stores across America. The cattle industry is fighting the same powerful food lobby that won the false claim to label products like soy milk and almond milk as dairy products.They’re coming after beef now by claiming their plant-based and laboratory-grown “meat” product should be labeled as BEEF and marketed in the same meat case as your product in the grocery store.
So, how do we combat the rising trend of plant-based and lab-grown protein alternatives? Simple. By coming together as an industry and pledging to do better and be better. The Cattle Producer’s Forum gives producers the chance to sit down and discuss in real time the challenges and opportunities that the U.S. cattle industry faces in the years ahead. And we don’t mean what will happen tomorrow – we’re talking about five, ten, fifteen years down the road. We’ve brought in industry leaders and thought-influencers from across the country to discuss one thing: what sort of industry will we leave our children?
Don’t sit on the sidelines and risk losing valuable insights and advocacy opportunities. We’ve saved you a seat at the 2018 Cattle Producer’s Forum – register TODAY to be a part of the conversation.
PURCHASE YOUR TICKETS HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-cattle-producers-forum-tickets-48503024853
© 2022 . Montana Farmers Union