- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…Great Falls, MT- Montana Farmers Union appreciates the [More...]
- Legislative Update, April 16Budget Bills that MFU supported this week: HB 14 – [More...]
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…
- House Judiciary Committee Addresses Effects of Concentration on U.S. Food Supply
- Hot Reads for Cool Nights
- “Fairness for Farmers” Campaign Central to Administration’s New Effort to Increase Competition in Ag Markets
- NFU Disappointed EPA Did Not Include a Pathway to Higher Level Blends of Ethanol in EPA’s Final Rule on Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Passengers Cars and Trucks
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
National Farmers Union Fly-in
September 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am - September 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
Montana Farmers Union is sending ten members and staff to the 2018 Fly-in
2018 Fall Legislative Fly-In
NFU will host more than 250 members in Washington, D.C., for the 2018 Fall Legislative Fly-In this September!
During their time in Washington, members will be afforded the opportunity to hear from U.S. Department of Agriculture officials about current events, opportunities and other work the department is doing on behalf of farmers. They will receive briefings from White House officials, U.S. Senate and House of Representatives Committees on Agriculture leadership and staff. NFU also honors members of Congress with one of its highest awards, The Golden Triangle Award.
The most important agenda items of the fly-in, however, are the meetings on Capitol Hill. Teams of Farmers Union members will stop by the office of every member of Congress. Grassroots efforts at their finest, Farmers Union members will highlight the key priorities for the organization, struggles they are facing, and goals for future legislation and the next farm bill.
Fly-In is always an enjoyable time in our nation’s capital. It is also an important an effective way to influence policy. Members of Congress need to hear directly from our family farmers, ranchers, fishermen and rural residents.
Keep up with all things Fly-In on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with the hashtag #NFUFlyIn18. For more information about future fly-in activities, please contact your state/regional Farmers Union office.
- September 12, 2018 @ 8:00 am
- September 14, 2018 @ 5:00 pm
© 2022 . Montana Farmers Union